4 Nov 2014
7 Things that will worsen your Feeling of Depression during Unemployment
- You compare yourself to others - Don't waste your time comparing your current situation with friends. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.
- You’re not learning and improving- Never stop learning and improving on your skills, it helps keep you motivated.
- You care too much about what others think -Don't think so much about what other people think or say about your condition. They'll always talk. It doesn't matter. Set your goals and pursue them. That's all that matters.
- You equate comfort with happiness - We think that if we had every comfort available to us, we’d be happy. We equate comfort with happiness. If you can't be happy with your life when you are unemployed, neither can you be when you are employed.
- You’re out of shape - Physical fitness is not only an anti-depressant but also one of the most important keys to a healthy body and the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
- You don’t love yourself - Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
- You’re impatient - Learn to exercise some patience while searching for jobs. Patience is an important trait in job search.
We let ourselves slip into unhappiness - it is not thrust upon us.
Therefore it is within our control to defeat it... and be happy.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.