One of my biggest fantasies is to pay a visit to Googleplex and have a glimpse of what people search for all around the world.
That would give me an insight into what people love, what people need, what people want to do and so on and so forth.
This blog ( http://jobzilla.ng/ ) has a massive amount of traffic everyday from job seekers in Nigeria, who are either ardent followers or those who come via Google search.
Trust me, I use an analytics software that enables me view and monitor the search terms that bring users to my blog.
Today, I have decided to compile and share an unedited list of the 9 funniest search terms (there are even more) to my blog by job seekers in Nigeria.
- OGUN STATE DO YOU NEED TEACHER FROM APRIL 2014
- past attitude text questions (attitude text? confused!)
- cocacola gladuate tlaining ploglam (lol, this guy is probably from Anambra state)
- nigerian beury recruitment 2014.
- vacancies with no requirement Warri (no requirements?! Are you kidding me? Are you a toddler?)
- When nigeria airforce trainee 2014 go start (He probably needs Google Pidgin)
- when waec to start share for appointment letter on last interview 2014
- abeg job dey? (Maybe it’s time for Google to add support for Pidgin English)
- Did NIS have shortlist the name applicate?.
- choprite ondo state branch vacancies (choprite? Huh!)
No disrespect, but this is funny. People really do need jobs o!
Have a great day peeps and don’t forget to share with friends to make their day too.