Simeon’s Pivot Resources – A Human Resource and Management Consulting
Company with a focus on Performance Management, requires the services of
competent and passionate individuals who
have marketing and sales
experience for her Clients in Training industry.
Hence, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- Other necessary information
- Generating new clients for the company.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Ensuring that effective methods are put into place
- To ensure client satisfaction and consistent growth in revenue.
- Achieving annually agreed objectives including target revenue and other targets
- Marketing and selling of training programs to clients.
- Ensure proper management of account.
- Must be able to manage clients for more business.
- Create a good personal encounter whether through telephone or in person.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- A minimum of B.Sc in Marketing or a related discipline.
- Experience in marketing or in a training/consulting company is an added advantage.
- Professional Certification in a related course.
- At least 4years experience in marketing or in a training/consulting company.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Must be able to handle the day to day responsibilities
- Must be computer literate
- Courteous and polite
- Commercial awareness
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Be able to work with target.
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Confident and self-motivated
- Excellent team player
N150,000 to 200,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position and location as subject title e.g Marketing Executive (Island, Lagos State).
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th May, 2016.