Cummins Inc. – A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary
business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel
and natural gas engines and related technologies, including
systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and
electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana,
(USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide
and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories
through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent
distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins
earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for reconciliation and adjustment of various general
ledger accounts. Prepares related financial reports and statements.
- Examines a variety of financial statements and transactions for
completeness, internal accuracy, and conformance with accounting
- Prepares tables, charts, and other exhibits for reports.
- May perform less complex accounting projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- Compiles, consolidates, and conducts basic analysis of accounting and finance information.
- Assists with the production of monthly and annual financial statements and reports.
- Makes accounting adjustments through appropriate journal entries.
- Assists with monthly and annual account reconciliations and close activities.
- Minimal relevant professional work experience in the field of study required.
- Possession of a professional accountancy qualification (ICAN, ACCA, ACMA) will be an added advantage
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply