We are AgriSeedCo Nigeria Limited, a joint venture between Seed West
Africa Limited (a subsidiary of Seed CO International Limited, a public
listed Company incorporated in Zimbabwe and quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock
Exchange), a leading producer and marketer of certified seeds in Africa
Saro AgroSciences Limited a leading Nigeria Agro Input provider and
marketer, this Joint venture a new entrant to the Nigeria seed industry
was incorporated in Nigeria under the name AgriSeed Co Nigeria Limited
in 2013. In response to the current efforts of the Federal Government of
Nigeria to boost Agricultural Productivity, create employment
opportunities, enhance rural farmers income and food security the
company is at the forefront of making available high yielding disease
resistant maize hybrids that is transforming the agricultural landscape
and fortune of the country in conjunction with her collaborating
AgriSeedCo Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Account (HOA)
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic
financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and
business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the
financial reporting systems of the business Unit.
- The role will also form part of the Business Unit’s leadership
team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of
direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing
change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting. A
good knowledge of IFRS is key.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to
the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must
be demonstrated clearly.
- Responsibilities include reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, compliance and payables functions for the Business unit.
- Ability to create a culture of high performance and people management.
- He/she should be able to align functions and resources, and deploy people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- Strong financial/analytical experience.
- Must possess People Management Skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work experience in an ERP environment. Particularly, knowledge of SAGE ERP 300 (ACCPAC) will be an added advantage.
- Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group
senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners
- Must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- BSc in Economics, Finance, or Accounting, is required.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have 5-8yrs working experience
- Age – 28-35yrs old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae
and brief profile electronically Using their Location& Position
applied for as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Note: Kindly use job Title and Location as Mail Subject
Application Deadline 26th July, 2016.