22 Jul 2016
Accounting Job in Lagos at Michael Stevens Consulting
furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very qualified individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- The Accounts Officer must comply with established accounting policies and procedures.
- The Accounts Officer is responsible for providing financial, administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- 1-2 years experience in an accounts role (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel & Outlook) Experience (beneficial)
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgement
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action
- Must be a highly reliable individual
- Demonstrate high level of oral communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business, liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders regarding sensitive and confidential matters, and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment
N50,000 - 60,000 per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.