21 Jul 2016
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Vacancy for a Senior Technical Officer
We are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer - PCT
Contract Type: Full term
- The Senior Technical Officer-PCT will provide technical support to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of Anti-retroviral therapy (ART).
- In addition, he/she will be responsible for providing programmatic support to GBV issues and technical leadership to the Program Officer, Community Services, in the areas of Care and Support (Adult & Pediatrics) and OVC.
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant working experience in clinical care with a Sound understanding of Malaria with provision of comprehensive care and treatment therapy in resource constrained settings.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.