Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization
that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and
economic initiatives in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – PCT
Contract Type: Full term
- The Senior Technical Officer-PCT will provide technical support
to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with
primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of
Anti-retroviral therapy (ART).
- In addition, he/she will be responsible for providing
programmatic support to GBV issues and technical leadership to the
Program Officer, Community Services, in the areas of Care and Support
(Adult & Pediatrics) and OVC.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive
relevant working experience in clinical care with a Sound understanding
of Malaria with provision of comprehensive care and treatment therapy in
resource constrained settings.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by
e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject
of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2016.