21 Jul 2016
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Vacancy for a Program Officer - Community Services
We are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Program Officer - Community Services
Contract Type: Full term
- The Program Officer-Community Services Under the technical leadership of the Senior Technical Officer, Prevention/Care & Treatment, the Program Officer-Community Services, will provide support to and coordination the implementation of relevant areas under OVC, Care and Support (Adult & Pediatric) and Communication.
- As part of his/her activity implementation on Communication, the Program Officer will be responsible for identifying and documenting for dissemination success stories emanating from program implementation across the different thematic areas
- S/he will support program planning, design, review and the monitoring of the program implemented at the field level.
- Bachelors degree in Public Health, Nursing preferably Public Health Nursing, Sciences or Behavioral Sciences, with 5-7 years working experience in development programs at the community level with at least 3-5 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required
- Knowledge of scientific grant proposal writing skills is desirable.
- Well-developed computer skills
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.