20 Jul 2016
AppZone Limited Vacancy for a Group Head, Operations
Job Title: Group Head Operations
- Co-ordination of the Group’s team effort to implement and adhere to defined standard operating procedures.
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Ensuring that periodic goals and performance expectations of the various units within the group are achieved.
- Execution of the project life cycle from initial planning/documentation, to successful project completion and sign-off within agreed timelines
- Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation and post implementation maintenance and support.
- Execution of client side activities including integration testing, application business configuration, User acceptance exercises, user training, stakeholder reviews and project sign-off engagements.
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution design purposes
- Analysis of client requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
i. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related discipline
ii. Min of 4 years work experience in Project Management or Service delivery in a software company.
iii. Good communication skills.
iv. Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
v. An aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
vi. Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.