20 Jul 2016
Assistant IT Manager Job in a Manufacturing Company in Ibadan
Job Title: Assistant IT Manager
• EDUCATION Minimum Requirement: BSc/HND
• EXPERIENCE Minimum Requirement: 5 Years Cognate Experience.
• PROFESSIONAL (MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS)
Added Advantage: MCTS, CCNA
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information control structure.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for immplementing information technology.
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensure the smoth running of all system (Severs), support remote Depot and Best Chicken Company. • Manage the organization hardware Software and physican communication and ensure protection of all data and technology through security software and data backup.
• Installation and maintenance of CCTV within the company premise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.