22 Jul 2016
AutoCAD Operator/Drafter Job at Sunlek Investments Limited
goal is to work in an effcient manner thereby providing our customers with high quality, low cost and effective products and services to meet the aggressive challenge of unwanted perimeter intrusion nationwide.
The company has earned for itself a good reputation from within and outside the country due to its unique products, market share and wide network of distributors across the country.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for an AutoCAD Operator/Drafter position.
Job Title: AutoCAD Operator/Drafter
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Are fluent in one or more Autodesk CADD (computer-aided drafting & design) programs.
- Create technical schematics and blueprints for the construction of products and structures
- Provide measurements, dimensions and notes on the materials needed to complete the project.
- Coordinate with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues
- Responsible for entering all custom patterns into the system for production
- Interpret and enter sketches to be produced
- Operate computer-aided design (CAD) system
- Write additional instructions & comments and position them into technical drawings and blueprints.
- Need strong communication skills to deal with both technical & non-technical employees/clients.
- Auto-CAD (2005 or later) Training Certificate or two years of verified work experience from previous employer(s)
- Must possess the ability to read & interpret contract drawings and customer sketches as well as ability to create and modify drawings in CAD/CAM software
- Must have a high mathematic and logical aptitude
- Accuracy in data entry
- Strong customer service skills, organizational skills self-motivation, and the ability to multitask and work independently
- Self-starter, motivated with ability to start and finish a project on time
- Must be highly detail oriented and have the ability to solve problems with little guidance
- Minimum of a University degree in Computer Science or related field.
Interested applicants should send their cvs to email@example.com on or before Friday 29th July 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.