25 Jul 2016
Bridge International Academies Vacancy for a Customer Insight Associate(Research)
live a very different life. We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to standardize and scale every aspect of quality education delivery, from how and where academies are built to how teachers are selected and trained, and how lessons are delivered and monitored for improvement. We are vertically-integrated, tech-enabled, and on our way to profitability. Bridge expects to continue rapid expansion in Kenya, has launched operations in Uganda and will be launching in Nigeria in 2015.
Job Title: Associate, Customer Insight (Research)
Overview of position
To conduct research, provide critical analysis, insight, reports and data to the rest of the company on socio-economic conditions, competitive landscapes, plot-specific research and population density.
- Conduct household interviews in slum communities
- Produce research reports based on both quantitative and qualitative observations
- Participate in the design of new research studies and research tools
- Conduct field-based exercises to calculate population density using survey and GPS equipment
- Consolidate and enter data from surveys and research exercises into Excel at the office
- 2+ years’ experience in conducting field research in a fast paced or rapidly growing commercial organisation with multiple departments where the use of technology solutions was a key strategy.
- Experience working in slums and informal settlements.
- Fluent in communicating in Pidgeon and English. Language ability in Yoruba language a big plus
- A Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Sociology, Demography, Anthropology or other related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.