29 Jul 2016
Busara Center for Behavioral Economics Graduate Job Vacancies in Lagos
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 7/29/2016 06:51:00 pm Tags: Busara Center for Behavioral Economics , OND/HND/BSC Jobs
evaluate existing programs, and optimize internal processes. To this end Busara has worked with a variety of organisations in an advisory capacity to apply behavioral insights, build analytical models, and develop new products. In addition, in its research centre capacity, Busara operates a Nairobi-based lab capable of implementing advanced experiments in psychology, behavioral economics and other academic disciplines.
Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interviewer
Reports to: Busara Center Lagos Team
Term of Employment: Temporary
Required Number: 4 - 6
Start Date: As soon as possible
- The research engagement seeks to uncover insights about behaviour change in financial services, especially among women, with the end goal of expanding and enhancing women’s use of DFS provided by Diamond Bank in Nigeria.
- Prompt arrival at work
- Carry out qualitative data collection using the various methodologies
- Successfully working in a team
- Undertake associated administrative activities and contribute to the compilation of data
- Ensure data integrity is maintained at all times and minimize errors in data collection
- Maintaining high standard of professional integrity in all activities
- Providing the Project Manager with daily feedback regarding field activities
- Organizing data collected from the field
- On non-field days: conscientious performance of office work (such as matching IDs, translation of work, etc.)
- Assist in daily survey organization and storage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Pidgin (must) and English
- Ability to recognize when questions are difficult or unclear to subjects
- Excellent note taking ability during interviews
- Ability to comfortably work with groups and within groups
- Experience with qualitative data collection through different methodologies- show proof of this in application
- Bachelors' Degree or College Diploma in Social Sciences, Economic, Development Studies and/or Business Administration.
- Past experience in various qualitative research projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications including detailed CV's through e-mail to: email@example.com
Note: Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.