15 Jul 2016
Business Development Manager Job in an IT Firm in Lagos
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- At least 3 years related experience or at least in B2B sales
- Responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies tactics and action plans required to grow the company’s business.
- Good knowledge of local IT sector and market trends,
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English language,
- Driving license.
- Very welcome:
- Knowledge of eCommerce and e-Signature market,
- Knowledge of Certification Authority products and services,
- Knowledge of French.
- Successful track record of exceeding revenue/business goals
- Ability to develop complex or creative sales strategies that clearly define goals, strategies/tactics and metrics for measuring success,
- Operational excellence in managing a pipeline of opportunities, revenue forecasting and conducting account/forecast reviews with senior management,
- Development of business partners network and strategic customers portfolio interested in IT security and e-Signature products on the West African market (with first and primary focus on Nigeria),
- Strong commitment in customer relationship management based on efficient representation of the company,
- Cooperation with marketing, controlling and other business units to maximize successful engagement, revenue generation and successful implementation & support.
- Development and management of sales strategy to achieve sales goals,
- Development of alternative sales channels (e-Commerce, telesales, relational sales) based on agreed sales strategy,
- Supervision on sales process realization in partner sales channel,
- Highly motivating remuneration system
- Good social benefits package
- Opportunity to develop and realize sales strategy and team
- Work in a market leading company,
- Work with young, dynamic and driven team in Europe and Nigeria
- All tools needed to work provided by the company.
- A good University degree
- Post graduate qualification is an added advantage
- Proven track record in management of sales and business development
- Proven record of people management & development
- Experience with proven knowledge of similar processes and procedures in a similar work environment.
Please send in applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with role/designation of interest as subject of the mail.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.