26 Jul 2016
Business Development Manager Job in Abuja at School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
The business development manager will oversee the retail and wholesale businesses of the company in Abuja and its environs (as business opportunities arise). The manager will be required to provide strategic direction, drive the company’s sales target and manage its business relationships, while creating new ones. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing strategic direction for the company – will entail implementing the corporate strategy recommendations of the company – across marketing, operations and financial management
- Manage the regular market and industry evaluation process of the company –conducting constant research as directed from the head office for: customer analysis, competitive landscape analysis, trends and risk assessments
- Managing the company’s business relationships – will entail overseeing the company’s corporate accounts (school’s) including following-up on transactions and payments while looking for new business opportunities
- Driving Abuja’s retail sales and coordinating all operations, especially supply chain management within the region
- Will play a strategic/support role in managing external stakeholders especially: partners, vendors, clients and regulatory authorities etc., as this relates to the company’s business in Abuja
- Developing and implementing a marketing and sales plan for Abuja and the Northern region: product development, pricing, promotions and distribution activities
- The business development manager will be given a financial target and will be required to work with the marketing executives to achieve the set target
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 5th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.