Reli Communication Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria. A world class, cutting edge organization committed to the delivery of high quality Consultant, Researcher, Business Capacity Building, Branding and Re-branding, Public Relation, Training etc services in communication and business
management programs with several years of experience. We are a team of experts driven by passion for excellence to our client that are cut across corporate, public and private sectors.
Reli Communication Limited recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development/PR Officer
- Developing and pursing opportunities for the purpose organization and our client
- Maximize contact with key personnel, key contacts etc, at
various level and client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new
working relationship and generation of new inquiries for our business
- Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline
for business and ensure adequate delivering and achieves result in all
- Liaison with Estimation and Corporate Manager on submission of bid documents.
- Interact with General Managers to maintain relationships with
customers during project execution, especially from the point of
generating additional work orders.
- Provide inputs to management based on client information to
enable the organization to develop capability building in areas that
will give us strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- To ensure strategy, risk identification, profit potential and
analysis, and to ensure good communication of customer needs and
expectations between Relicomms and the client.
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which will
result in business increment. Understand customer needs and assist in
the development of project/training solutions that satisfy those
requirements and provide opportunities for the organization.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma in any field
- Experience in Business Development strategy services.
- Exceptional customer awareness, skills in the business development.
- Fully conversant in modern computer aided planning technologies and Operations Management processes.
- Techno commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in bids skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016