Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of
developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by
developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are
committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Job Title: Office Manager
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
- Manage filing systems;
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organize the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Participate in the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction;
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies;
- Delegate work to departmental staff and manage their workload and output;
- Promote staff development and training;
- Implement and promoting equality and diversity policy;
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations;
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they are observed;
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
- Oversee and review logistics activities ( car maintenance etc)
- Monitor and process bills, purchases and expenses including ordering of all necessary supplies and equipment
- Maintain all service and billing logs, and billing related binders for review by appropriate staff and governing agencies
- Process and maintain all staff files
- Creating and managing departmental Standard Operations Procedures
- Assisting with HR duties
- Managing office equipment and supplies
- People Managing
- Outsourcing Management
- Report Writing
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Project management
- MS Office suite – Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be organized and work well in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and planning skills are required • Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Customer Orientation
- Dealing with Stress
- Goal Orientation
- Quality Orientation
Job Title: Restaurant Floor Manager
The Restaurant Floor manager is responsible for overseeing the
efficient running and profitability of Lounge’s restaurants and
management of assigned staff. Ensure efficient management of the
occupancy of the restaurant regarding guest seating throughout the
- Perform customer service duties including taking complaints and greeting customers
- Assist with the coordination of all activities in preparation for dinning.
- Supervise waiters, runners, bartenders and other floor staff.
- Ensure all floor staff attend to customers appropriately and all tables are assigned.
- Manage all reservations.
- Monitor work and maintain an efficient rapport between floor staff and committee members.
- Ensure all equipments are in good working condition at all times:
ACs, Toilets, etc and that there are enough materials for cleaning.
- Manage the hostesses and conduct periodic rehearsals.
- Solve customer relations problems relating to any account activity.
- Created daily “Front of the House Schedules (FOH)”.
- Confer with chefs on daily special menu.
- Prep staff an daily dish, served as back-up for FOH staff as needed, overseeing the arrangement of the table setting
- Responsible for the end to end dining experience of restaurant guests.
- Provided highly personalized guest oriented dining experience, which
includes; welcoming and seating of restaurants guest, catered to the
personal needs of diners.
- Familiarized guest with the Lounge’s amenities, local points of interest, and environments.
- Charged clientele follow up to ensure satisfaction and quality of service during event and lounge stay.
- Coordinate events in restaurant and Lounge for event planning for members and guests.
- Evaluate the performance of wait staff, bar tenders, and chefs
- Resolve staff issues as needed with a weekly staff meeting
- Resolve customer service issues as needed
- Daily correspondence with Committee Members
- Any other work as deemed fit by Management.
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Minimum of 4-5 Years Experience in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Certification in entertainment and hotel management is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Teamwork skills
Job Title: Receptionist/Host
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains
security and telecommunications system.
- Admits members and guests to lounge, ensures requested refreshments are served to guests and members on time and properly.
- Ensure the lounge door is open to members.
- Verify membership cards and admits approved financial members and their guests.
- Ensure members and guests are comfortable.
- Work with Waiters to serves refreshments to members and guests.
- Answers questions regarding scheduled meetings and appointments
- Verifies and administer members approved reservations
- Directs guests to rest rooms and muster point in the case of emergencies or fire outbreak.
- Ensure work area is always clean and trash cans are emptied.
- Project polite, professional and friendly disposition at all times with members, Guests, Customers, clients and colleagues
- Ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to all the times
- Ensure familiarity with location of the lounge, facilities and access policies to advise users
- Manage and keep stock of magazines and newspapers provided and make
them available to Guests and Members. (must be current or at most one
- Be Familiar with basic PC/Internet troubleshooting knowledge
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude towards members and guests requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Ensure Guests and Members complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent reoccurrence
- Ensure good knowledge of all Lounge products in order to be able to advice members and guests on their product choice
- To actively aid customer feedback, passing information gained to your line manager for appropriate actions and remedies.
- Communicate messages accurately to relevant offices and ensure excellent communication across all disciplines
- Maintain a smart and professional outlook
- To always look out for opportunities to develop the Lounge service
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered by Guests and Members at all times.
- Ensure all machinery are in safe working condition
- Ensure all logged Facilitator jobs within reception areas of responsibility are monitored and completed.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in similar role or Customer Service
- Minimum of OND degree
- Amiable Personality
- Empathetic in nature
- Problem Solver
- Impressive communication and customer service skills
- Attractive personality and good voice quality
- Knowledge of French and German languages
- Capable of working under pressure
- Organized and effective time manage skills
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills,
Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing
Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Job Title: Finance, Account and Administrative Manager
Head, Finance and Accounts is responsible for the financial Committee
of the Lounge which includes corporate accounting, regulatory and
financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as
development of financial procedures.
the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an
organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the Lounge’s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Manage the preparation of the Lounge’s budget
- Report to Committee and Treasurer on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist Committee in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the Lounge
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the Lounge’s financial results to Committee and recommend improvement activities
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by Committee
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies.
- Managing all expenditures and delivery regular cost forecasts and variance analyses.
- Developing annual operations and capital plans
- Partnering with Committee to influence financial and operational productivity and mitigate risks
- Responsible for maintaining accurate books and subsidiaries, including the gift card program at the shopping malls.
monthly reporting package, including comparative reports, operating
results and financial position and variance explanations.
- Prepare monthly forecast update, primarily by working closely with department Heads in forecasting their department’s overheads.
- Assist with preparation of semi-annual report for the Lounge.
- Prepare and review annual audit work papers and the six-months review work papers for the outside auditors.
- Assist in preparing annual audited financial statements.
- Review bank reconciliations, loan schedules, Committee fees, etc.
- Prepare and review the statutory obligations.
- Assist the Treasurer in preparing the annual corporate budgets.
- Providing detailed, accurate, monthly Committee reporting to strict deadlines
- Provide the business with and business analysis
- Analyze key business metrics, whilst working collaboratively with the senior Committee team
- Actively lead and manage working capital and cash flow
- Work with Internal Auditor to ensure effective internal controls are in place
- Support key CAPEX and other investment projects
- Oversee the accounting function on a day to day basis
- Special projects as required.
Qualifications and Key Skills
years of experience, including minimum of one year of supervisory
responsibility. Controller or equivalent experience highly desirable.
Corporate accounting experience, including overheads and payroll.
- Overall combined accounting and finance experience
- ACCA or ICAN Certification is an advantage
- University degree or tertiary education
- Effective communication and team work skills
- Exposure: Finance, Investigations, Retail, Law enforcement
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Strong organizational and Committee skills.
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel and accounting software).
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Performance Management
- Payroll Administration
- Finance Administration
- General Administration
- People Management
- Proficiency – Words for windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Electronic mail
- Report Writing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply