Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company
whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior
human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
Our client, a Top Fleet Management and Leasing Company has the following urgent Vacancies:
Job Title: Audit Officer
- Monthly cash count, reconciling the physical count with ledger balances
- Review cash and cheque received and their Lodgement into Bank. Assignment to be performed every two days.
- Receive and Review all call-over documents, ascertain their
correctness, completeness and compliance. Carry out soft review on the
entries and file documents appropriately.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by
examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- ACCA, ICAN, CPA or CIA preferred.
- Should have at least 3 years cognate experience in similar position in a financial institution or external audit firm.
Job Title: Head, Fleet Sales – Business Development & Relationship Management
- Drive new business development in an aim to maximise profit.
- Increase the market share of the company in the country’s operating
lease sector. Increase the asset share of the company with the frame
work of overall objective.
- Ensure that the company complies with existing and new legislation in country’s legal frame work.
- Draw up, implement and design new operating lease products to increase the market share of the company.
- Explore growth possibilities in the new democratic reforms in the country polity.
- Develop grow possibilities in the FMGC sector.
- Report on market trends and developments in the operating lease sector.
- Review of new invitation to bid by multinationals and conglomerates to take advantage of emerging opportunities
- Relate customer expectations and obtain top management concurrence in the establishment of new business relationship.
- Design and relate with the legal department in the execution of service level agreement with new and existing clients.
- Report on the prospect, growth and financial position of the organization
- Ensure that bills are prepared for clients and payments made by clients in line with executed Service level Agreements.
- Maintain and explore new business relationship in the financial
industry. Examples includes existing and new relationships with Banking,
Manufacturing, Telecommunications Sectors etc.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science or equivalent, MBA,
Additional qualification professional qualification is an added
advantage, university degree or equivalent Membership of professional
- At least 8years work practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of relevant job experience in a Fleet or leasing company.
Job Title: Head, Finance Lease
- Exceed annual sales Target.
- Create and ensure closure of new lease deals.
- Oversee follow-up on prospecting leads and pipeline deals to selling finance lease products to strategic clients.
- Continuous monitoring and tracking of sales productivity.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Be a leader in the marketplace – setting a professional and knowledgeable tone about our product and service.
- Collaborate with executive management on all phases of the sales process.
- Manage training and coaching of new and existing employees and
ensure appropriate number of sales staff are deployed, while monitoring
- Define sales targets, and plan while coordinating efforts of sales
staff in accordance with corporate objectives and maintaining acceptable
levels of expense control.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of leadership and cross functional management expertise.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, change management,
structuring of sales quota goals, and revenue expectations required
Prior experience with strategic planning and execution of marketing
Application Deadline: Saturday July 30th 2016