28 Jul 2016
Career Opportunities in a Fleet Management and Leasing Company
Our client, a Top Fleet Management and Leasing Company has the following urgent Vacancies:
Job Title: Audit Officer
- Monthly cash count, reconciling the physical count with ledger balances
- Review cash and cheque received and their Lodgement into Bank. Assignment to be performed every two days.
- Receive and Review all call-over documents, ascertain their correctness, completeness and compliance. Carry out soft review on the entries and file documents appropriately.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- ACCA, ICAN, CPA or CIA preferred.
- Should have at least 3 years cognate experience in similar position in a financial institution or external audit firm.
Job Title: Head, Fleet Sales - Business Development & Relationship Management
- Drive new business development in an aim to maximise profit.
- Increase the market share of the company in the country’s operating lease sector. Increase the asset share of the company with the frame work of overall objective.
- Ensure that the company complies with existing and new legislation in country’s legal frame work.
- Draw up, implement and design new operating lease products to increase the market share of the company.
- Explore growth possibilities in the new democratic reforms in the country polity.
- Develop grow possibilities in the FMGC sector.
- Report on market trends and developments in the operating lease sector.
- Review of new invitation to bid by multinationals and conglomerates to take advantage of emerging opportunities
- Relate customer expectations and obtain top management concurrence in the establishment of new business relationship.
- Design and relate with the legal department in the execution of service level agreement with new and existing clients.
- Report on the prospect, growth and financial position of the organization
- Ensure that bills are prepared for clients and payments made by clients in line with executed Service level Agreements.
- Maintain and explore new business relationship in the financial industry. Examples includes existing and new relationships with Banking, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Sectors etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science or equivalent, MBA, Additional qualification professional qualification is an added advantage, university degree or equivalent Membership of professional body (ELAN).
- At least 8years work practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of relevant job experience in a Fleet or leasing company.
Job Title: Head, Finance Lease
- Exceed annual sales Target.
- Create and ensure closure of new lease deals.
- Oversee follow-up on prospecting leads and pipeline deals to selling finance lease products to strategic clients.
- Continuous monitoring and tracking of sales productivity.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Be a leader in the marketplace - setting a professional and knowledgeable tone about our product and service.
- Collaborate with executive management on all phases of the sales process.
- Manage training and coaching of new and existing employees and ensure appropriate number of sales staff are deployed, while monitoring sales performance.
- Define sales targets, and plan while coordinating efforts of sales staff in accordance with corporate objectives and maintaining acceptable levels of expense control.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of leadership and cross functional management expertise.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, change management, structuring of sales quota goals, and revenue expectations required Prior experience with strategic planning and execution of marketing strategies.
How to Apply
Applicants are to send in a copy of their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Saturday July 30th 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.