client, a professionally managed indigenous shipping and logistics
company is looking to hire a vibrant and intelligent individual
(preferably female) to fill the role of Secretary.
Location: Apapa, Lagos State
- Organizing work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telephone calls.
office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory
level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for
supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Securing information by completing database backups.
- Providing historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintaining knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining boss’ schedule by maintaining calendars; arranging meetings/appointments, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completing requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing reports by collecting information from relevant sources.
- First degree from a reputable university.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Experience handling a similar role in shipping and logistics industry.
- Must not be less than 30 years old.
- Very good communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Travel Logistics
- Administrative and reporting Skills.
- Supply management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.