26 Jul 2016
Confidential Secretary Job in an Indigenous Shipping and Logistics Company in Apapa, Lagos
Our client, a professionally managed indigenous shipping and logistics company is looking to hire a vibrant and intelligent individual (preferably female) to fill the role of Secretary.
Location: Apapa, Lagos State
- Organizing work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telephone calls.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Securing information by completing database backups.
- Providing historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintaining knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining boss’ schedule by maintaining calendars; arranging meetings/appointments, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completing requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing reports by collecting information from relevant sources.
Suitable candidates must possess the following;
- First degree from a reputable university.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Experience handling a similar role in shipping and logistics industry.
- Must not be less than 30 years old.
- Very good communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Travel Logistics
- Administrative and reporting Skills.
- Supply management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.