15 Jul 2016
Country Manager Job in a Consumer Electronics Company in Lagos
Job Title: Country Manager
- Achieve agreed budget targets (sales, costs, profit) for the Sub Sahara region for their TT Division
- Lead the national sales organization team
- Analyze sales, monitor progress and evaluate marketing/sales activities and initiate corrective actions if needed. Maintain the BBSC and discuss this with TT/SAF organisation in Portugal
- Create, implement and evaluate local LTP (long-term planning), budgets and SAP (sales action plan) yearly for Southern Africa region
- Provide effective coordination with the Regional Local Representatives in the different countries with respect to new partners, projects and business development
- Maintain, report and follow up monthly the project list / cross GB list / large project list
- Analyze and report competitor activities in terms of their strategy, operation, product portfolio and pricing
- Report to and work closely together with TT/SAF management
- A University or University of Technology degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, marketing or management.
- Post graduate qualification is an added advantage
- Proven track record in country management or sales director roles.
- Proven record of people management & development
- Experience with proven knowledge of similar processes and procedures in a similar work environment.
- Sales and Commercial skills
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of how to structure an organization
- Team player
- High level of decision making
- Target driven and hands-on mentality
- Financial reporting
Please send in applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with role/designation of interest as subject of the mail.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.