Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of
complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and
service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems,
controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical
power generation systems.
Cummins Power Generation Business Unit is offering a Field Service Technician Graduate Development Opportunity in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Technician Graduate
Job Type: Internship
- Cummins is a global provider of power generation systems,
components and services in standby power, distributed power generation,
as well as auxiliary power in mobile applications to meet the needs of a
diversified customer base.
- If you think you’ve never seen a company like Cummins before,
just imagine what it’s like to work here. Cummins can provide you with
the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to
achieve your goals.
- Completes training in line with skill and business requirements
- Maintains service tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation
- Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented
procedures and policies to diagnose and complete basic repairs,
including preparing required parts and tools
- Engages with customer in a courteous and professional manner. Ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work safely and identify safety risks, including
completion of any required safety training and the Job Safety Assessment
- Capable of developing effective working relationships
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- Can resolve basic technical problems
- Bachelor’s (2nd Class Upper & above) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market related salary, including medical aidd
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply