22 Jul 2016
Cummins Nigeria Jobs for Graduate Field Service Technicians
Cummins Power Generation Business Unit is offering a Field Service Technician Graduate Development Opportunity in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Technician Graduate
Job Type: Internship
- Cummins is a global provider of power generation systems, components and services in standby power, distributed power generation, as well as auxiliary power in mobile applications to meet the needs of a diversified customer base.
- If you think you’ve never seen a company like Cummins before, just imagine what it’s like to work here. Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
- Completes training in line with skill and business requirements
- Maintains service tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation
- Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete basic repairs, including preparing required parts and tools
- Engages with customer in a courteous and professional manner. Ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work safely and identify safety risks, including completion of any required safety training and the Job Safety Assessment process
- Capable of developing effective working relationships
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- Can resolve basic technical problems
- Bachelor's (2nd Class Upper & above) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market related salary, including medical aidd
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.