GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based
pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the
quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and
live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer
healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade,
Ribena and Panadol.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Requisition ID: WD86920
Position: Full time
Functional area: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Warehousing manager, responsible for all warehousing, distribution and invoicing operations
- HND in relevant course
- At least 4 years working experience in similar position.
- Warehouse operations experience, accounting skills and JDE knowledge.
- To collate orders and plan invoicing for partners.
- Warehouse management
- Process orders from partners
- Plan invoicing by determining total cases for truck tonnage
- Print invoice out for warehouse personnel for loading out
- Supervise all housekeeping activities to ensure they are in line with GSK HSE standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure daily report of all warehouse activities is done promptly and reported to the warehouse manager.
- Prepare Ageing report, SLOB report and other relevant inventory management report
- Ensuring that lot numbering and expiry dated of receipts and despatches are in line with acceptable GSK standard.
- Providing necessary data as regards stocks to the Distribution
for presentation to warehouse manager which will be forwarded to senior
- General supervision of warehouse operations which include
receipt of both locally produced products and imported finished products
and routing of stocking at the warehouse.
- Ensure proper documentation, arranging of SKUs on designated racks for proper rack utilization.
- Ensure prompt posting of products received and also ensure adequate update of records.
- Supervises and coordinate activities of warehouse personnel
involved in sorting (handling of Pick Slips), tracking, unloading and
loading, as well as forklift operators.
- Manage loading and route planning activities, also determine load factor that minimizes cost of transportation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply