Hewlett Packard (HP) – Engineering experiences that amaze. We create technology with a purpose:
to make life better for everyone, everywhere. Keep Reinventing.
Job Title: Customer Support Manager
the highly competitive PC and Printer market where after sales support
excellence is a major sales differentiator, Customer Services and
Support (CSS) EMEA develops, manages and supplies Warranty and Services
Support Services to HP Inc. EMEA Customers by delivering a superior
Customer Experience at a competitive cost.
Services and Support
is delivered through the channel (distributors, retailers or Service One
partners) or by HP Suppliers. Customers can contact HP directly through
the HP Contact Centre or go directly to a repair partner. Alternatively
customers can get indirect support by going through retailers or
A fundamental objective is to support the sales
team to grow service and hardware sales through excellent service and
- Manage HP support services at country level across all go-to-markets.
- Ensure that HP end to end support services meet customers’ expectations.
- Turn HP support services into a key sales differentiator.
- Interact with Country (Sales and Country Managers) and Customer Services and Support (CSS) stakeholders.
- Own Market Intelligence in Support, benchmarking vs competition and assess legal conditions.
- D eploy country support mix strategy & support/service programs with Partners in the Retail Channel.
- Deploy local flavor of infrastructure and Supply Chain changes
- Take an active role/lead in projects to improve customer services.
Manage Support Partners Accounts (Channel Partners and Subcontractors)
across the partner life cycle management: selection, qualification,
education, communication, operational performance management,
- Manage communication with Partners (quarterly business reviews (QBRs) ).
Education And Experience Required
- Typically 5- 8 years’ experience in the industry, in the Channel environment, Consumer and/or Commercial/Enterprise segments.
- Experience in Partner Account Management, in Sales, in Procurement will be valuable assets.
- Master level in engineering or in business.
- Languages: Excellent skills in English (written & oral). Other languages will be useful.
Knowledge And Skills Required
- Moderate knowledge of IT and services industry
Knowledge of company organization, policies, HP Services (HPS),
services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market is
considered an asset. General technical understanding of products.
- Proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools
- Moderate level of planning, project management and change management skills
- Good communication skills & Influence within team.
- Problem detection and analysis of root causes
- Leading teams to achieve results
High Level Of Business Acumen
- Understanding business and key success drivers
- Ability to bridge operational performance and financial results
Driving the partner management processes and cycle end to end
(validation, qualification, compensation) with the support of the
engineering and operational resources of the team
- Demonstrating negotiation, influence and communication capabilities
Collaborative Team Player
High comfort level in working across cultural and geographic boundaries
and with senior management. Interaction with Sales, Category management
in the Country with Operations, Engineering, and Program management
teams in the region central functions.
- Solid presentation skills and the ability to quickly respond in a high pressure environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply