20 Jul 2016
Dangote Refinery recruitment for Graduate Trainees, July 2016
Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Dangote Refinery is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Trainee, Refinery
Function/Domain : Organization Development
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
- The trainees have to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly.
- Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
- They should be holders of either B.Sc , B.Tech, B.Eng and M.Sc degree Engineering, in one of the following disciplines - Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Polymer Science.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.