The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate
with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current
interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles,
Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in
the Oil and Gas,
Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the
Dangote Refinery is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Trainee, Refinery
Function/Domain : Organization Development
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting
delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually
becoming a manager.
- The trainees have to work in different departments on a
rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures
implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly.
- Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization,
noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the
theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- They should be holders of either B.Sc , B.Tech, B.Eng and M.Sc
degree Engineering, in one of the following disciplines – Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
Chemical Engineering, Civil
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Polymer Science.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply