Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and
incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading
forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries
Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to
the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Candidate will work at increasing the company’s customer base.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on
knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost
and markup factors.
- Must be proactive.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and
reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and
promotion for our services.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- Preferred candidate with minimum of 1 year experience.
- Applicant must be smart, fluent and have good interpersonal skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th August 2016.