Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought
over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc
thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat
Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other
brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times
in the past 5 years
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical/Electronic Technician
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The incumbent takes charge of engineering related issues of Saro
Lifecare Manufacturing Unit, & specifically covering
Electrical/Electronic, knowledge of Mechanical & Pneumatic systems
will be added advantage.
- To ensure optimization efficiency of all equipment, instruments
& tools for achievement of set productivity targets and a seamless
operations flow while taking into cognizance cost efficiency &
- Responsible for all electrical/electronic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Evaluates electromechanical systems and products by designing
and conducting programs; applying principles of mechanics,
thermodynamics, hydraulics, Pneumatics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Recommend modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel.
- Instruction and training of personnel on machine operation, and handling.
- Providing & documentation of machine maintenance records, information on the engineering activities & reports.
- Knowledge/Responsibility includes mechanical and pneumatic components of machines.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated report
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to
ensure conformance with engineering design and performance
- Engineering Initiatives & innovations for machine and mechanized operation problem solving.
- Assist in other engineering related matters.
- Operating and monitoring the utility appliances such as compressor, generator, & water treatment plant etc.
- Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of
machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole
installation & maintenance.
- Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
- Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and
coordinating the periodic maintenance and safety procedures, service
schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines/
equipment in good working conditions to avoid downtimes.
- Other duties within capability scope as may be assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess an HND or B.ENG in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Applicant must be fluent in English, and Computer Literacy, with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Age – 25-35 years old
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to Prioritize and Plan effectively
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Quality Focus
- Must be resident in City of interest (Ibadan)
- Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good Technical Skills & Experience on Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Pneumatic Systems.
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- A good level of computer literacy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae
and brief profile Using their Location& Position applied for as the
subject of the mail below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: C.V should be sent using location as subject.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.