15 Jul 2016
Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited Jobs in Lagos for Account Officers
We are a dully registered company with innovation business plan to take delivery and remover business to the next level. We have identify the need in Nigeria as the commercial nerve and one of the most populous black nation, based on survey of business activities and ever demanding delivery and remover logistics needs of the populace.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
- In charge of all the accounts maintained in the company.
- Maintain payments and receipts.
- Ensure all the bills are paid properly.
- Prepared to lead during crisis.
- Analyze financial activities.
- If any financial problem arises, it will be their duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- Look for areas to cut the cost of the company.
- Prepare the budget for the company.
- Ensure that all the audit objectives and audit statements are responded properly.
- Bring out the weekly/monthly reports.
- Maintain the growth targets of finance in the company.
- Help in solving due accounts of the past.
- Look after managing financial risks.
- Help in improving pricing of item and of sales.
- Help in reviewing all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
- A BSC in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Experience in any of auditing, management accounting.
- Possess strong computer skills.
- Chartered status is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess impeccable integrity with a great sense of responsibility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.