The Management Team of Ensure Insurance Plc ,is changing the way
insurance works for Nigerians. Our primary objective is to deliver
innovative insurance products that work for you, our customer,
insurance, education plans, motor insurance to home insurance, we’ve
got you covered.In order to do so and as part of our expansion plans, we
require the skills of professionals and individuals who want to build a
career in the fast growing insurance industry to fill the position
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
- Manage own Unit as a profitable business with focus on recruitment, sales and persistency of generated business.
- Help subordinates achieve their business goals through performance evaluation and coaching.
- Plan and lead any required training sessions to help develop subordinates.
- Do goal setting exercise to help subordinates achieve the targeted income bracket.
- Maximize productivity for unit and build healthy distribution
through direct support for closing policies, Management of team
performance against monthly business plan.
- Carry out relevant lead generation/recruitment activities to bolster business.
- Align with other departments like training, underwriting etc. to support achieve business goals of the unit.
- Identify and approach new candidates every day for recruitment.
- Ensure the following:
- High standards of discipline 2) Management of sales process 3) High degree of engagement in the Unit
- Provide competent consultation to potential clients in the area of financial security.
- Help potential clients plan for a better and secure life through proper financial planning.
- Help potential clients plan and provide for those special occasions in life like children’s education, buying of assets etc.
- Successful candidates will be trained according to international best practices in the insurance industry.
- HND/B.Sc qualification.
- Age: 26years – 45 years
- For Lagos residents only.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 26th July 2016.