24 Jul 2016
Enterprise Risk, Auditor /Internal Control Vacancy at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 7/24/2016 11:05:00 am Tags: Accounting Jobs , Auditing Jobs , Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace which is in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation. We continually focus on the unbanked and middleclass part of Nigerian economy and ready to convert this into the formal sector and viable businesses.
Job Title: Enterprise Risk ,Auditor /Internal Control.
- . Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- . Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- . Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data,etc.
- . Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- . Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- . Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- . Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- . Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- . Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- . Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization
- . Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- . Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization and evaluating the organization's previous handling of risks;
- . Establishing and quantifying the organization's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- . Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with external auditors
- . Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization
- . Must have at least 4 years' experience in audit and compliance.
- . Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- . University Degree in a related subject.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
Application Deadline: 29th July, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.