Our Client is recognized as one
of the top international management consultancy firms that assist major
corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions,
organizational design and performance improvement.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Successfully managing an
extremely busy and ever changing diary. Proactively predicting when
schedules are likely to change and making adjustments where necessary,
ensuring all participants are fully informed of all changes.
Re-scheduling complex meeting- and travel itineraries at short notice.
sophisticated travel itineraries and administer the timely procurement
of visas and other travel documentation. Provide detailed travel
itineraries and ensure that relevant business material pertaining to
each trip is collated and presented well ahead of time.
- Support the Manager with travel booking, be
mindful and proactive in travel planning and always seek the most
economical and time saving choice.
- Case team process support:
set up and prepare internal and external meetings. In start-up and
closure of a case, set up all team logistics. Be proactive in getting
regular updates on the team’s meeting dates, support requirements,
travel plans, etc. and check for any changes in plans. Take own
initiative when something should need to be changed.
in team meetings and maintain and update standard meeting materials.
Ensure development discussions with all team members are set up
- Manage expenses and time sheets on a monthly basis Additional activities
- Provide support and cover for other EAs/MAs
- Involvement in internal office-wide projects
and edit all incoming communication, composing responses or redirecting
as appropriate, alerting where further action is required and prompting
when due. Email, voicemail and telephone calls are used extensively to
plan and manage the workload, and it may be necessary to screen all
incoming communications, and proactively deal with questions and
- Build and maintain co-operative
relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally
and externally. Prudent handling of confidential and highly sensitive
information on a regular basis and act as a discreet sound board for the
Partner and other colleagues.
- Client development – proactively
manage the partner’s client development efforts, including building
relationships to get to that important first meeting and beyond.
Coordinating preparatory meetings and lunches, dinners and events.
Mapping and researching contacts/organisations. Close collaboration with
the Partners to discuss which contacts they would like to meet and
which topic of discussion is appropriate.
- Update the company’s
client database fully with all contact data and actions. Maintain
Partner’s contact database in Outlook and in the CRM system.
- Coordinate private affairs as required
regular communication meetings provide updates for projects, diary
appointments, etc.; the managing of their “to do” lists and generally
being proactive in thinking about what you can take on in order to
leverage their time.
- Any other duties which are compatible with the main role objective
- Degree level qualification from a reputable university
- 5-7 years’ experience with previous experience of a corporate or professional environment
- Experience in working for a CEO/Partner in a demanding environment, preferably professional services
- Proficient and professional communication and strong organisation and time management skills
- “Can Do!” mentality & positive attitude
- Confident and friendly when communicating with people of all levels
- Pleasant and calm to work with even when under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- Ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams. Highly motivated; self starter and proactive
to meet deadlines, prioritise assignments, manage multiple tasks
simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Computer literate – fully competent in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexible attitude and team approach
Very attractive offer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply