19 Jul 2016
Factory Workers Jobs in an FMCG Company in Lagos
Job Title: Factory Worker
- Assemble raw materials for preparing, mixing, measuring and cooking crude resources
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
- Fastening metal, plastics or other fixtures or cut-outs where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required
- Evaluate samples of products and the operating machines for packaging
- Perform finishing functions such as treatments and spraying of products as necessary
- Work in an assembling environment in the process of operating inflating machines, cutting or moulding.
- Assemble goods on conveyor belts and report any faults to the supervisor on an immediate basis
- Prepare cartons and crates for packaging purposes and ensure that items are properly and safely packed into them
- Inspect finished products to ensure that they conform to quality standards and isolate any non-conformed or damaged items
- Assess the quality of readymade commodity and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections and packing of finished products
- Maintain a neat and sterile plant processing environment
- Operate machines in the process of producing commodities
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities
- Engage in processing of materials such as bleaching, dyeing and processing of textiles
- Engage in production of food products such as mixing, cooking and moulding of dairy products
- Observe completion time and gather portions of products
- Candidates should possess SSCE/OND qualification.
- Satisfactory knowledge of the commodity produced by the factory
- Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles
- Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capability to comprehend quality control techniques
- Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude
- Sound communication aptitude in delivering beneficial teamwork
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.