Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy,
nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with
distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing
industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planner
- The purpose of this role is to implement the company’s
competitive strategy of speed to market in other to meet customers
demand promptly though efficient planning and forecasting and positively
impacting on supply chain of Fan Milk Nigeria.
Principal Accountabilities – (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, and evaluate forecast results.
- Demand planning reviewing stock requirements across all depots using stock management tool.
- Prompt roll out of operational plans and monitoring in other to assure smooth daily operations
- SKU prioritization and firming up of production plans.
- Identify line-side stock requirements. Investigate and resolve
component shortages and make proposals for stock holding to achieve the
- To promote continuous improvement in production planning and packaging.
- The incumbent ensures product availability in the right quantity
at the right warehouse at the right time and in a cost effective way.
- Impact on stock days cover across all company depots.
- Follow up with supply of products to all depots.
With the Assistant Supply Chain Manager:
- Ensure efficient inventory management i.e. the flow of finished
goods in line with requirements at depots, without excessive stock or
stock outs in company depots
- Follow up on all orders and shipments to depots ensuring timely receipt at destination
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple
levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand
- Analyze and update the planning parameters and related data within the planning systems.
- Develop concepts and coordinate product knowledge in other to anticipate customer demand.
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience – (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The Successful Candidate:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree and courses
- Administrative/paperwork/Numerical & reporting skills key
- Forecasting and Planning skills essential
- Right Attitude, team player, focused on results, time management, communication and completion of tasks with holistic thinking
- 5 years plus working as either a dedicated production
planner/demand planner /inventory planner in an FMCG manufacturing
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and best practices
- Good knowledge & use of word/excel/email and an ERP system
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Supply Chain
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply