GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with
software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers
by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Healthcare
Job Number: 2702318
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Corporate
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources
- You will be responsible for providing strategic wing to wing recruitment support and consultation to assigned client groups.
- You will drive sourcing for key talent segments. You will
interface with business leaders, and deliver qualified talent to fill
critical roles and attract passive talent.
- You will also provide market intelligence to drive key talent outcomes.
- Manage Strategic/Niche recruiting activity, predominantly LPB/SPB external hires
- Stakeholders Management (stakeholders include GTR team members,
individual Hiring Managers & Department Leaders, HR counterparts and
- Manage passive candidate sourcing strategy & pipelines using various methods
- Build talent communities to support pipelines
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability/competency based assessments during their interview
- Manage and maintain diversity strategy to attract a diverse
workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied
backgrounds, experiences and styles
- Ensure delivery against key GTR metrics
- Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with GE’s Brand Strategy
- Effectively manage the GE candidate experience, ensuring that it is a positive and respectful one
- Provide ad hoc market intelligence data to hiring team and
business, combine information (talent market trend, threats,
opportunity, etc.) to be used at business strategy level
- Proactively research new sourcing ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Share best practices with team and stakeholders
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business
hiring groups in fulfilling recruiting strategy in a wing to wing
- Effectively prioritize workload and priorities
- Manage specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development
- Manage relationships across businesses and GTR teams, establish
ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their
business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely
- Partner with HR and internal clients to develop long term talent pipelining plans
- Set high recruitment standards, always taking in to consideration operational excellence and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum experience of 8 years in recruiting
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated recruiting domain experience in Healthcare
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable strategic thought-leadership, vision and innovation to drive improved performance, recruitment processes and tools
- Strong business acumen
- Expert in current technology which supports the identification,
acquisition and on boarding of top talent using a broad range of
creative sourcing channels, including data mining, advertising, direct
research, networking and internet and database search
- Able to travel within region
- Excellent consultative account management and business
partnering skills with stakeholders at all levels Experience of
recruiting regionally i.e. SSA
- Must be detailed oriented, organised and able to prioritize complex multiple tasks and projects
- Proven ability to work well in a fast paced and complex organization
- Must be able to develop and implement complex processes across multiple locations and businesses
- Metric and SLA focused
- Process and compliance focused
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert in function related projects.
- Builds partnerships with candidates, uses the trust created to provide coaching and mentoring throughout the process.
- Identifies and manages appropriate stakeholders & influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
- Uses business understanding when working on projects.
- Builds reputation as being reliable and of having strong business ethics
- Continues to develop domain knowledge, functional expertise and market intelligence.
- Emphasizes the candidates motivating factors; leads direction of conversation and closes with positive outcome.
- Manages projects that provide direct business impact.
- Socializes and delivers on talent recruiting strategies and models.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply