Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading Bank, requires suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Sector: Business Banking
Group: Product Sales
Grade Level: DSA
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Personality/Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence(complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
- Good in PC skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and integrity.
- Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-driven
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) – minimum of Lower Credit OR National Certificate of Education (NCE) – minimum of Credit Only.
Minimum Relevant Experience
- 2 years in relevant (Sales) job.
- Age not above 35 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st July, 2016.