OASIS Medspa is a corrective skin care clinic and luxury day spa,
which is dedicated to helping people achieve a flawless complexion and
healthier looking skin.
We are honored to be in the forefront of providing FDA approved
state-of-the-art corrective skin care to men and women of
color. Established in the year 2014 by Miss Freda Francis, the Medspa
draws clients from within and without Nigeria.
Job Title: Customer Service & Relationship Executive
is one of the most critical parts of our team. We are looking for a
customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide
product/services information, call and book appointments and resolve any
emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and
- Responsible for the
day-to-day activities of the Medspa’s front office to include customer
service, meeting/greeting clients, scheduling, invoicing, and assisting
the rest of the MedSpa team. These include but are not limited to:
- Schedule, monitor and follow up client appointments
- Provide clients with information about Product & Service offerings
- Set-up and maintain ‘tickle file’ for thank you’s, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions
- Use company software to mine data for Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain a neat and efficient work area
- Provide facility tours to first time visitors to the Spa
- Submit daily operational reports to management
- Receive payments for services and supplies, maintains client bookings
- Complete new client sheet and maintain up to date client database
- Other duties as assigned by management
- The ideal candidate for this position is expected to have a minimum
second class lower degree in any course of study. He/she must be
computer literate and have a minimum of intermediate competency in
Microsoft office suite
- The ideal candidate must be interested in Skin Care and pay attention to personal appearance.
- Experience: Minimum experience of 2 – 3 years preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Working Hours: Tuesdays – Saturdays with alternate Sundays
Job Title: Business Assurance Executive
create fresh initiatives in support of the business through creative
approach to presenting the products and services of the Spa. The
ideal candidate will support business development campaigns from
multiple platforms and proactively involve themselves in the development
of content that will reach a wide audience.
- Manage and maintain existing clientele base
- Mine data to create customer driven products and services
- Maintain visibility on all platforms including social media
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling
- Complete RFP’s (Request for Proposal) and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business.
- Analyse alternative business development approaches and strategies.
- Maintain and update all necessary internal and external signage and promotional literature.
- Develop strong client relationships through effective phone and face-to-face interaction
- Develop, coordinate and
implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing
business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors
- The ideal candidate will have with a minimum qualification of Second
Class Lower degree In Business Administration or Marketing. The
Business Assurance Executive must be competent in the use of Microsoft
office suite and must be IT savvy.
- The ideal candidate should also be interested in Skin Care and pay attention to personal appearance.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in a lifestyle industry
How to Apply
the position they are applying to as the subject of the mail. Or by
dropping a hard copy of their CV at our business premises located at 21
Cameron Road, off Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.