classes of business written by the company and assist in implementation of the company’s reinsurance programme based on overall company’s objectives.
- Perform on reinsurance monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process.
- Ensure general ledger shows all accounting transactions for given period and reconciliations are conducted.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly journal entries relevant to reinsurance.
- Supervise and confirm all security actions involving letters of credit, funds withheld and trusts.
- Ensure to correctly maintain all account complying with agreements terms.
- Conduct balances recovery on complicated reinsurance accounts through working with brokers and reinsurers.
- Develop and maintain relations with collections unit to search and resolve complicated settlement issues.
- Identify key changes in losses incurred and leftover balance loss reserves.
- Prepare reinsurance analysis reports for management review.
- Develop financial illustrations for various pooling and captive arrangements.
- Evaluate and process utmost complicated domestic as well as international reinsurance unspecified treaty accounts.
- Review profit commissions accounts and adjust retrospective premium.
- Perform calculation of unjustified premium and audit related treaty provisions following treaty terms.
- Collaborate with accounts statements rendered by cedant.
- Recommend management on implicit and ceded reinsurance account along with policies and processing claims.
- Suitable candidates must possess a B.Sc. or HND in Insurance, Accounting, Business Administration and Other related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be number Savvy.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the insurance industry.
- Strong organization and time management skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.