is an international co-educational establishment comprising of
Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Sixth Form located within the
Anthony and Lekki environs of Lagos State.
We are currently recruiting suitable graduates across various disciplines for our:
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal
skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular
focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree
(in Education) or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following
fields; PE, Mathematics, English, Art, French , Special Education
Needs, Music, Speech Therapist.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 22-30 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copies of CV’s along
with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph)
32,Olatunde Ayoola Avenue Anthony,
Send copies via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should clearly state subject of the
mail as Graduate Trainee 2016 Anthony Campus same applies to those
sending via hard copy
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.