16 Jul 2016
Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee recruitment (Sales/Marketing) 2016.
at 08:05 Tags: Graduate Trainee , Guinness Nigeria Plc , Lagos Jobs , Marketing Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs , Sales Jobs
We were built by people of extraordinary character like Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker and Charles Tanqueray. You will stand on the shoulders of these giants and like them, you’ll have a chance to leave a legacy.
We want you to jump straight in to your new role and from day one you’ll have real responsibilities and an immediate opportunity to be part of our business success. You’ll demonstrate an aspiration to progress as well as willingness to challenge the status quo in pursuit of performance. Best of all, we will give you the freedom to showcase your ideas and initiatives and the room to grow.
How our programme works:
Our programme is a three year adventure providing you with two to three rotations during which you’ll find yourself challenged and inspired to reach your full potential. You’ll be introduced to many of our Diageo leaders globally so you can see the differences and similarities in how we operate around the world. You’ll also enjoy the backing and support of a mentor and buddy who will give you an introduction to Diageo’s culture and help you successfully navigate your career.
The Sale/Marketing Graduate Programme:
Whether you are in Sales or Marketing, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Sales graduates will be immersed in our sales processes, exposed to the real business world, selling and discovering all you need to know about our brands, our competitors, the market and customers. You will benefit from hands-on field sales experience, and will be given the opportunity to sell some of the most iconic brands in the world, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Guinness and Baileys, adding value and directly impacting our business performance.
Marketing graduates will spend time building relationships with Diageo partners and working with customers to maximize sales or partner with a global brand team, working together to leverage, inspire and support each other to deliver great marketing ideas on how to sell our brands, by adding value to our customers and delivering amazing experiences to our consumers. Because we sell our brands across the globe, our ideas need to work across different countries, so you’ll quickly discover how Diageo markets at an international level
Your application will be considered for opportunities in the sales or marketing department. Whichever path you join us you’ll find we employ the same approach to your development, providing you with two to three rotations within your programme over three years
The key ingredients we want you to have:
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
- Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo.
- Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme while building and maintaining strong relationships.
- A minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or upper credit HND in a business related field
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Fluency in the relevant language to the market you are applying
- Right to work in your market of application
- Full and clean driver’s license where relevant for the role
- Please note you may be based in any of our geographic regions and we therefore require you to be mobile and willing to potentially relocate for the role.
Business Unit Africa Guinness Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.