HealthPlus Limited has become a household name in Nigeria and beyond. Our dedication has been recognized with several awards of excellence in the healthcare and entrepreneurship categories including the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award (NHEA) for 2014 and 2015.
Our people are valued, passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain the company’s edge. Their testimonial is that they are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as the company offers a strong platform for achieving their potentials.
We seek to employ and retain the best talents.
Job Title: Company Secretary
- Report to the CEO.
- Work as part of a Team, to ensure the highest level of corporate governance within the Group.
- Organise, prepare agendas for, take and disseminate Minutes of Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings (AGMs).
- Maintain statutory correspondence and requirements
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports,
ensure decisions made are communicated to the relevant company
- Proactively work to develop and enhance Board and Committee
processes and controls in response to regulatory and industry changes,
and as directed by the Boards and the Business.
- Provide input and advice to the Business and directors with regard to Board Governance matters
- Contribute to meetings and other relevant discussions as and when
required; advising members of the legal, governance and related issues
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and advise appropriate action.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as external counsel and Auditors.
- Coordinate matters arising from due diligence exercises and work as part of a team to ensure conditions precedent are attained.
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the Company complies
with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory
- Serve as an adviser on the Company’s Staff Pension and Co-Operative Scheme.
- Review and provide legal opinions on contractual documentation with employees, suppliers, customers, etc
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB, BL) with at least 5 years of proven experience in a structured organisation
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association, ICAN, ICSAN
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership & managerial skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse legal documents for accuracy
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Planning & Organisational Skill
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite like Word, Outlook, and Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply