22 Jul 2016
Hilltop International College Vacancies for Primary School Teachers in Lagos
individual needs of each student. The friendly, experienced, dedicated instructors and staff at HIC are devoted to serving the needs and helping to achieve the educational goals of parents for their children. They offer all our students a high level of personal and academic support to ensure that they have not only an academic success but also a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Job Title: PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
• Primary Class teacher (Key Stage 2 – all subjects)
• ICT Teacher/Technician (Part Time)
• Art & Design Teacher (Part Time)
• Special Education Needs Teacher (Early Years & Primary)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Produce weekly lesson plans and termly curriculum schedules.
- Identify, develop, and use educational materials and resources in creative ways that accelerate learning.
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and support colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Prepare homework for the children and mark/grade their work.
- Monitor and record children's progress and educational attainment.
- Prepare mid-term and end of year progress reports.
- Maintain regular communication and effective partnership with parents.
- Support and contribute to the School's extra-curricular activities and study support provision
- Work together with colleagues to achieve learning objectives of the school.
- Adhere to child protection and confidentiality policies.
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Experience in teaching English National Curriculum
- At least 3 years primary school teaching experience
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Education and/ or Teacher's Certificate or Diploma
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Strong ICT Skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com indicating post applied for
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.