20 Jul 2016
Human Resources Officer Job in a Fashion Company in Lagos
Using African fabrics, hand-woven materials, and contemporising almost-lost traditional African techniques, Deola designs present a unique vision and attitude for the modern woman.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- HR Officer responsible for developing, advising on and implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within the company.
- An HR officer must have a clear understanding of their employer's business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.
- Required to not only deal with staff welfare and administration-centred activities, but also strategy and planning by assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Your aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer's business aims.
Must be capable and have experience in doing the following:
- Recruiting Staff;
- Creating Job Descriptions;
- Preparing Job Adverts;
- Preparing Staff Handbooks;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
- Checking Application Forms;
- Shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.