Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a licensed and well established
insurance brokerage and consulting company with headquarters in the
South-South region, and business offices in key
business centres in
Nigeria, with diversified portfolio of high net-worth clients cutting
across various sectors, such as Oil & Gas, Banking, Manufacturing,
Logistics, Hospitality, Public Sector, and the like.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer (Entry Level)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using
referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting
rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by
scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present
coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key
customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and
close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years related experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com using “IMO-Entry Level” as subject of mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.