Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in
the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions.
We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and
commercial spaces Our team at Housessories is committed to sourcing and
selecting the highest quality materials. We scout the world for cutting
edge, thoughtfully designed products that you will not have to break the
bank for. Giving you world -class style, always at the right price .
Housessories has interior specialists on hand to assist you focusing on
planning, specifying and selecting ideal interior materials and products
to suit your space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Designer
- This position is responsible for the planning, designing, and
furnishing of interiors within residential, commercial, or industrial
- Formulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to
intended purposes, such as raising productivity, selling merchandise,
or improving life style.
- Plan, design and supervise major renovations, remodeling and additions.
- Prepare construction documents, write specifications, review bid documents.
- Work with clients to determine interior architecture needs
including determining space
- Procure furnishings, materials and equipment.
- Prepare proposals for design work including sketches and costs estimates for labour, equipment, and materials.
- Prepare final designs and specifications within budgetary restrictions. Helps estimate complex interior projects.
- Perform necessary drafting work for projects. Performs related work as required.
- utilization and fabric and colour selections
of wall, floor, and window coverings.
- Maintain illustrative materials on available products and materials for selection by the client
- Meet with vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Review interior needs with sales representatives and vendors to determine who can provide the best service.
Work Experience and Job Qualifications
- Hands-on interior design knowledge.
- Good Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or equivalent in Architecture, Interior Design or any
related field. Alternatively in-depth experience of the interior design
and architecture industries.
- Experience of using 3D tools – Revit, 3D Max, Sketchup. AutoCAD etc.
- Good free hand drawing ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Cover letter along with detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There will be a practical test during the interview!