Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that
is into livestock farming, Feed milling, Technical Laboratory Services
and marketing of health products. We are committed to
animal health and
production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock
industry in Nigeria.
We are currently diversifying and required to fill the position below urgently:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Ascertain the reliability and integrity of financial operational
information and the measured to identify, classify and report such
- Monitor and review daily report of collections and deposits of designated liquidating officers and cashier.
- Witness physical inventory of equipment and other fixed assets.
- Monitoring and review accuracy of procurement papers from
purchase request, purchase orders, abstract of bids and report of waste
- Monitor and verify unadjustable balances of expendable and semi expendable inventory account balances of accountable officers.
- To review existing accounting and financial controls and legal compliance.
- Ascertain the extent to which company’s assets are safe guarded and properly accounted for.
- Review and evaluate the soundness, adequacy and application of
Accounting, financial and other operating controls and promote the
effective control at reasonable cost.
- Evaluate the quality of performance of Departments/individuals in carrying out their assigned responsibilities.
- Submission of reports with corresponding recommendations.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of second class Upper/Upper credit for BSc/HND holders
respectively in Accounting/Finance with three years cognate experience.
Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 25-30 years.
- Male preferably
- Must be highly organised.
- Efficient detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Ability to work independently with a team.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements accounting procedure and Microsoft office software is a plus.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Pro-active work ethics
- Unbending moral code, and the ability to think analytically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidate should send their CV’s to “Human Resources & Admin” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline 24th July, 2016.