Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) is a leading provider of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex
as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Officer
You should possess excellent
written and oral communication skills. Highly innovative with a proven
ability to create and implement sales strategies to achieve growth in
revenue. Results oriented and target driven. You should also possess
strong interpersonal skills with abilities to effectively build and
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
developing, and defining business opportunities as well as negotiating,
and closing business deals utilizing both traditional and online
- Updating sales activities using the CRM funnel.
- Going to conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
- Meeting sales targets
- Administering technical presentations and establishing how a product meets client needs.
- Generate new business with assigned clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- Develop a list of prospects in both the public & private sector across target markets.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned by Management.
- Able to use MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Must be able to work under pressure and within environment of change, maintaining excellent quality.
- Able to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Able to close deals.
- Good knowledge of Lagos market and its environs.
- Good knowledge of B2B and B2C sales
- Solid understanding of business development principles.
- Able to work to deadlines and have an understanding of how businesses operate.
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferably in an Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ business experience.
- Possession of a professional certificate is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply