Our Client is a public financial
institution assigned with the responsibility of implementing Development
Assistance policies worldwide with a focus on the fight against poverty
and the promotion of sustainable development. The company is present in
four continents through a network of more than 60 branches. The
strategy of the Company in Nigeria covers three aspects:
- Supporting the development of SMEs and family agriculture,
- Scaling up access to power and promoting renewable energy and energy efficiency,
- improving urban infrastructure.
Our Client is opening a new
position for its Lagos office, as Investment Officer. Under the direct
supervision of the Deputy Director, based in Abuja, the Investment
Officer will mainly identify, negotiate and monitor a portfolio of
non-sovereign projects (Credit Facilities, Guarantees, Corporate
loans…), mainly with the Banking sector.
The main activities are:
- Prospecting and identification of new transactions
- Structuring of projects and facilities
- Risk assessment
- AML/FT screening
- Negotiation and formalization of Agreements
- Monitoring of project implementation, including updating of financial risk rating
- Organization and contribution to Company Experts’ missions from Abuja and headquarters
- Representation of the Company in Lagos and the surrounding region
- Running of the office
- Banking sector review
- MBA in Finance or Banking.
- 5 to 10 year banking experience is required.
- DFIs experience is suitable.
- French and English fluency (speaking and writing).
- Commercial skills.
- Two years renewable contract.