Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization
that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and
economic initiatives in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – M&E/Database Programming
Contract Type: Full term
- The Technical Officer – M&E/Database Programming will under
the supervision of Snr M&E Officer, responsible for the Design and
Development of all software applications both Web-based and Client
server, writing of SQL queries for routine and adhoc Reports, Database
Administration, Data Confidentiality and security, Data Processing and
Analysis, Database Design and Development, Hardware and Software
Technical and Managerial Support.
- S/he is responsible for the day to day operations of data
processing, planning, maintenance and development of AHNi databases,
assists in development of data procedural protocols, update, and
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer
Science or its recognized equivalent with 5 – 7 years post national
youth service relevant experience.
- Strong background in geospatial and health information systems (GIS) and/or database management is required,
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Or MS/MA Geographic Information Systems, Engineering,
Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent,
and 3 – 5 year post national youth service relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by
e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject
of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2016.