20 Jul 2016
Job at Capricorn Digital Limited for a Head of Sales
We focus on products and services that can be digitized and works with merchants to create the most efficient and effective means of distributing those products and services, thereby reducing time to market and driving sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
- The Head, Sales will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new market required in achieving company financial targets.
- Own and hit/exceed monthly/annual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s agent network
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Provide a monthly/annual sales plan and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan
- Monitor and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential Trade partners
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with Finance
- Partner with Trade Partners to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of sales forecast.
- Manage and coordinate all of the field sales, inside sales and telemarketing, and all agent support functions of the business.
- BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2and above)
- MBA, Masters or Post Graduate Degree in Mass communication or Economics (International degrees are highly desirable)
- 8+ years in progressively responsible sales leadership roles, preferably in a Telecommunication, FMCG, Utility Payments, Sports Betting, Lottery industry
- Understanding of the mass market trend
- Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing
- Strong Knowledge of below the line sales optimization techniques
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have a pre-existing retail agent network data base and/or corporate relationships
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word and Google application is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.