As Africans, we love to tell stories. At Fuel, we love the stories of
growth and increase even more. Here is one you might find interesting.
heights of HUMANITY are found in the depths of sacrifice and
selflessness. Yet tall is good. As children, we all wanted to be tall
and so did our African parents. To help achieve the GROWTH we wanted,
they made us eat a lot of beans. Beans was the CHEAPER and RICHER source
of protein on the continent. You wouldn’t meet too many kids that loved
beans. Beans was next to malaria drugs. They would avoid it as often as
they had the chance. But loving parents knew that children needed all
the protein they could get if they were to grow into healthy boys and
girls. So parents got CREATIVE, and would often garnish the beans with
plantain, corn, bread or even garri supplements that made our beans more
DESIREABLE. But we later discovered we could only grow as far as the
genes our parents had made available in us and not the amount of beans
they made us eat. Like beans, people need brands but they don’t
necessarily love them. Our job is to find creative ‘bean-hacks’ in order
to achieve the desired Growth for the brands we work on.
Job Title: Brand Specialist
The hired personnel will be responsible for bringing the consumer
story and market dynamics into the brand communication creation process.
To drive the clients’ strategy canvas by researching, gathering,
defining and clarifying deep consumer/markets insights that constantly
drives agency’s creative solutions. Additionally, the strategist is
responsible for unearthing, spearheading and developing new and
independent revenue sources for the agency
- Research and Research Analysis
- Design cross-platform campaigns for clients’ brands that deliver effectively on client outcomes.
- Facilitate the attainment of 7 plus quality in research, planning, briefing and presentation.
- Conduct monthly competitive analysis on agency’s brands and proactively share market trends and growth insights with clients.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, behaviours, technologies and competitors
- Evolve new business ideas either for new business prospects or existing clients (to spurn new revenue streams).
- Target Audience identification and profiling
- Research, document and present the drivers of the critical business
outcomes of clients’ brands and work with Team Lead – Relationship
Strategy in structuring up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team, Creative Team and
Media Team to define project objectives, set performance metrics and
establish project approach.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with cross-functional campaign
teams to synthesize actionable, effective, unpopular and edgy marketing
ideas and solutions.
- Minimum of honours Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any numerate, communication or behavioural sciences from a recognized institution.
- The ideal candidate must be highly articulate and passionate about human behaviour and patterning.
- Must be gifted in the art of persuasive selling and marketing engineering. (Preferably, Female).
- Minimum of 5 years experience with core Brand responsibilities.
- APCON certification will be an added advantage.
Salary & Application
- Salary is N200, 000/m
Qualified candidates should send updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using BRAND SPECIALIST as subject of mail
Application Deadline 5th August, 2016.