26 Jul 2016
Job for a Brand Specialist at Fuel Communications
The heights of HUMANITY are found in the depths of sacrifice and selflessness. Yet tall is good. As children, we all wanted to be tall and so did our African parents. To help achieve the GROWTH we wanted, they made us eat a lot of beans. Beans was the CHEAPER and RICHER source of protein on the continent. You wouldn’t meet too many kids that loved beans. Beans was next to malaria drugs. They would avoid it as often as they had the chance. But loving parents knew that children needed all the protein they could get if they were to grow into healthy boys and girls. So parents got CREATIVE, and would often garnish the beans with plantain, corn, bread or even garri supplements that made our beans more DESIREABLE. But we later discovered we could only grow as far as the genes our parents had made available in us and not the amount of beans they made us eat. Like beans, people need brands but they don't necessarily love them. Our job is to find creative 'bean-hacks' in order to achieve the desired Growth for the brands we work on.
Job Title: Brand Specialist
The hired personnel will be responsible for bringing the consumer story and market dynamics into the brand communication creation process. To drive the clients’ strategy canvas by researching, gathering, defining and clarifying deep consumer/markets insights that constantly drives agency’s creative solutions. Additionally, the strategist is responsible for unearthing, spearheading and developing new and independent revenue sources for the agency
- Research and Research Analysis
- Design cross-platform campaigns for clients’ brands that deliver effectively on client outcomes.
- Facilitate the attainment of 7 plus quality in research, planning, briefing and presentation.
- Conduct monthly competitive analysis on agency’s brands and proactively share market trends and growth insights with clients.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, behaviours, technologies and competitors
- Evolve new business ideas either for new business prospects or existing clients (to spurn new revenue streams).
- Target Audience identification and profiling
- Research, document and present the drivers of the critical business outcomes of clients’ brands and work with Team Lead – Relationship Strategy in structuring up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team, Creative Team and Media Team to define project objectives, set performance metrics and establish project approach.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with cross-functional campaign teams to synthesize actionable, effective, unpopular and edgy marketing ideas and solutions.
- Minimum of honours Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any numerate, communication or behavioural sciences from a recognized institution.
- The ideal candidate must be highly articulate and passionate about human behaviour and patterning.
- Must be gifted in the art of persuasive selling and marketing engineering. (Preferably, Female).
- Minimum of 5 years experience with core Brand responsibilities.
- APCON certification will be an added advantage.
- Salary is N200, 000/m
Qualified candidates should send updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using BRAND SPECIALIST as subject of mail
Application Deadline 5th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.