Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an indigenous group of
company that specializes in hospitality and facility management
services. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire a
qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Marketing and Business Development Manager
- The incumbent shall take lead in the area of sales, marketing and business development of the Company Services.
- Management of prospective clients and new business
- Ensure timely customer response to all inquiries
- Shall handle client proposals
- Brand campaigning
- Development and execution of marketing plan
- Management of marketing budget
- Income management
- Expenditure management
- Internal controls
- Human capital management
- Manage the Marketing activities of Team Members and the Regions.
- Provide technical support to Team Members as it relates with their duties.
- Work with employees and provide guidance during tough situations
to acquire appropriate resolution for the customer and the company.
- Manage the team to ensure set targets are excellently met.
- Ensure the team has requisite skills and tools to discharge their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Work with Team to ensure the accurate communication of the organization’s objectives to customers is done at first call.
- Strictly ensure Team Members adhere to Company’s communication model.
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date script, which the team members use while making marketing calls.
- Mentor and Coach team members.
- New business development /prospecting new clients
- Aggressively canvass and obtain new businesses for the company.
- Manage existing relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction to get new businesses from existing customers.
- Prepare list weekly and develop leads for new business.
- Use all available means to follow up aggressively on contacts.
- Aggressive daily salesmanship of all identified prospects.
- Develop new channels of business.
- Ensure timely tender and Request for Proposal (RFP) response
- Ensure all business correspondence is turned around within 24
hours of commission. RFP are prepared at least 72 hours ahead of
- Ensure review of all major tenders with AGM, GM, and or MD
- Manages, develops and executes direct marketing and promotional activities.
- Oversees the representation of a positive organizational image to general public, clients and community.
- Draws up a marketing plan quarterly that is communicated company wide and aggressively pursued.
- Measure performance and analyse variance.
- Conduct on an ongoing basis formal and informal competitor analysis, market research, market trends, emerging market leaders etc
- Review and implement on an ongoing basis market penetration strategy for all identified market sectors
- Develop corporate awareness and develop brand into the most visible in the sector.
- Strong public relations activities including periodic press
releases, position as authority on facility management services(cleaning
- Develop, coordinate and supervise approved media and advertising plan in cooperation with approved agencies.
- Measure impact analysis of all media intervention activities.
- Development and execution of marketing plan.
- Keep a good database of all company’s clients.
- Give good attention to the management of company’s High network clients.
- Liaise with Relationship Manager in recognizing customer special
events and assist in driving organizational participation in them.
- Retain existing, and attract new customers.
- Interacting with the customers via fax, phone, the internet, email, or in person to address directly the customer issues.
- Receive Customers complaints and channel to the appropriate Unit for resolution and ensure agreed resolution is done.
- Call customer to confirm satisfaction with the resolution.
- Following up with complaints or inquiries of customers.
- Assist with special projects
- Efficiently carries out assigned projects by MD or designate
- Ensuring that all client information is precise and supervising the processing of payment.
- Ensure that customer relations are maintained and further
enhanced to facilitate growth in the number of customers and reduce
- Determine target market clients, and make frequent customer visits to cement relationships.
- Work with Relationship Management team to ensure quality service
delivery to Corporate Customers to achieve agreed service levels.
- Ensure all company protocols are followed while dealing with customers.
- Ensures prompt payment of all generated incomes.
- Daily and weekly update on receivables.
- Monthly performance reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 7-10 years marketing or related experience preferably in a service environment.
Specific Skills/ Knowledge Required:
- Marketing skills
- Analytical skills
- Understanding socio-political environs
- Relationship building skills
- Drive and motivation to convert all prospects
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted